As one of the most sought-after dentists in Maywood, CA, we are home to leading experts who treat a wide variety of dental health concerns with dental implants. From single tooth replacement to dealing with the problem of bone loss in the jawbone, we have got you covered! All you need to do is come visit us, and our team of highly skilled and trained oral surgeons will get your smile back on track again. No matter how complex your issue may be, the dentists in Maywood, CA, are here for you. Schedule an appointment today and experience the difference yourself.
Best Restorative Dentist In Maywood, CA
Dental restorations in Maywood, CA, refer to any dental work that is used to repair, restore, or improve the function of your smile. Restorative dentistry is a branch of dentistry that deals with restoring the tooth structure that has been damaged due to decay or trauma. It also focuses on preventing your teeth from deteriorating further. This type of dental treatment in Maywood, CA, at the dental office of Dr. David Hakham, Dentist in Montebello, consists of the following:
- Dental crowns and bridges: They are used to restore a single missing tooth to its proper shape, size and function. These restorations are cemented on the teeth adjacent to the gap and can be used to replace one tooth permanently.
- Dental implants: these are artificial tooth roots that are surgically inserted into the jawbone to act as a stable anchor for a removable replacement tooth/teeth. Implant-supported dentures are used when there are no natural teeth left in the upper or lower jaw.
- Inlays and onlays: These are indirect fillings that are made of porcelain material. They can be placed right on the tooth’s surface to replace the damaged or decayed part of a tooth. They can be matched seamlessly to your natural enamel.
- Composite resin bonding: This is a type of cosmetic procedure that is used to repair small imperfections in the teeth, such as cracks, chips, discoloration, etc. It bonds the material to the teeth directly. This treatment does not require anesthesia and the recovery time is very low.
- Root canal therapy: It is performed to save a tooth that has been badly damaged because of extensive tooth decay. The process involves removing the infected pulp tissue from the root canal and then sealing it to prevent infection. After the procedure is done, the tooth is restored with a crown to prevent further damage.
- Tooth extraction: It involves removing the entire tooth from its socket in the bone. This procedure is usually performed when the surrounding teeth are severely damaged and cannot be saved anymore. It can also be performed if the wisdom teeth are impacted and not growing properly.
To learn more about the best dental restorations in Maywood, CA, visit Dr. David Hakham, Dentist in Montebello